Funny, furry felines always make great gifts and decor for cat lovers. Amigurumi is a special type of crochet that involves making crochet toys and stuffing them.
The following 37 patterns offer a wide variety of both free and paid patterns featuring kitties of all sizes and colors. Make one or all!
1. Jenny the Crochet Cat Pattern by love. life. yarn.
You’ll love this easy crochet cat pattern by Amanda Saladin at love.life.yarn. Jenny the Crochet Cat just exudes personality!
Get the crochet Cat Pattern here.
2 . Little Cute Crochet Cat Pattern by Joly Joyly
Make these little cute crochet cats with a ruffled bodice or striped shirt for a unique touch.
Get the Little Cute Crochet Cat pattern here.
3. Scarecrow Crochet Cat Pattern by Enchanted Ladybug
Complete with patches and a straw hat, this scarecrow crochet cat would be a fun addition to any fall decor.
Get the scarecrow crochet cat pattern here.
4. Coconut Crochet Cat Pattern by Cute Crochet NL
If you’re looking for an amigurumi to crochet, then take a peek at Coconut the kitten! Snow ball white with colorful ears and stripes on his tail, Coconut is a great pattern to start with! Check out Cute Crochet NL’s website.
Get the Coconut Crochet Cat Pattern here.
5. Fuzzy Crochet Cat Pattern by Original Knitted Toys
This unique kitty is made by brushing wool yarn after you’ve crocheted him and sewn him together.
Get the Fuzzy Crochet Cat Pattern here.
6. Charlie the Kitten Crochet Cat Pattern by Patchwork Moose
Charlie the Kitten is just waiting for cuddles! Whip this little guy right up for a cute addition to your home.
Get the Charlie the Kitten Crochet Cat Pattern here.
7. Dumpling Kitty Crochet Cat Pattern by Sarah Sloyer
In about three hours you can whip up a cute pudgy crochet cat of your own.
Get the dumpling kitty crochet cat pattern here.
8. Amigurumi Ballerina Cat Pattern by My Cro Wonders
Not every kitty is a ballerina, but this one sure is! She has toe shoes, a tutu and is ready to dance the night away!
Get Ballerina Crochet Cat Pattern by MyCroWonders here.
9. Teeny Amigurumi Crochet Cat Pattern by Sanka Toys
This teeny kitten fits in one hand, just like a newborn kitty! Check out Sanka Toys Instagram.
Get the Teeny Amigurumi Crochet Cat pattern here.
10. Princess Crochet Cat Pattern by Stuff The Body
If you’re looking for an elegant, royal cat, then this pattern is for you. These beautiful cats are perfect as decor or toys.
Get the Princess Crochet Cat Pattern here.
11. Long-legged Crochet Cat Pattern by Amigurumi Today
This crochet cat pattern includes instructions for the cat plus hats and scarves for him to wear!
Get the Long-legged crochet cat pattern here.
12. Tira the Little Crochet Cat Pattern by Hain Chan
A tiny crochet cat carrying a tiny crochet bag just screams cute, doesn’t it?
Get the Crochet Cat Pattern for Tira the Little Cat here.
13. Caity Cat Crochet Pattern by The Green Dragonfly
Choose your own color combination to make this crochet cat by The Green Dragonfly.
Get the Caity Cat Crochet Pattern here.
14. Milo the Hipster Crochet Cat Pattern by DIY Fluffies
Milo was into indie music and locally sourced food before it was cool. Whip up this little guy for your favorite hipster (or yourself, of course)!
Get the Milo the Hipster pattern here.
15. Small Cat with Joined Legs Crochet Cat Pattern by Lillieliis
This adorable kitty can be made with a skirt, a striped blouse, both, or no accessories at all!
Get the small cat with joined legs crochet cat pattern here.
16. Tall Tabby Crochet Cat Pattern by Crazy4Crochet71
If you use the yarn weight and hook size as recommended, this cool cat stands at just under 10 inches tall!
Get the Tall Tabby Crochet Cat Pattern here.
17. Kallie the Kitty Crochet Cat Pattern by Yarn Society
This sweet kitty is even great for beginners! If you’ve never tried amigurumi, this is a good starting place.
Get the Kallie the Kitty Crochet Pattern here.
18. Amigurumi Crochet Cat Pattern by Auntie Bee Toys
Fuzzy fur, big eyes, and tons of personality–this little guy needs to be whipped up quick for you to enjoy!
Get the Amigurumi Crochet Cat Pattern here.
19. Furry Crochet Cat Pattern by Amber craft store
With big, sad eyes and soft, fuzzy fur, this kitty is a delight. The pattern includes a bonus pattern for his toy bunny as well.
Get the Furry Crochet Cat Pattern here.
20. Little Bigfoot Kitty Crochet Cat Pattern by Amigurumi To Go
This crochet cat pattern allows you to make either a standing or sitting kitty.
Get the Little Bigfoot Kitty crochet cat pattern here.
21. Kaylie the Kitten Crochet Cat Pattern by Theresas Crochet Shop
Kaylie the Kitten is the perfect gift for any cat lover, especially little girls. The gray kitten sports a white bow, but feel free to change things up with your own color choices.
Get the Kaylie the Kitten crochet cat pattern here.
22. Silver Tabby Crochet Cat Pattern by Hain Chan
Another wonderful pattern by HainChan, the Silver Tabby Crochet Cat Pattern will definitely be a hit!
Get the Silver Tabby Crochet Cat Pattern here.
23. Big Crochet Cat Pattern by Artziko Crochet Toys
What has more personality than a cat or a hippo? A cat “hippo!” This chubby, stuffed and fun to hug crochet cat just begs to be crocheted!
Get the Big Crochet Cat Pattern here.
24. Snow Leopard and Cheetah Crochet Cat Pattern by Sweet Oddity Art
Meet Savannah and Neve from SweetOddityArt. These crochet cats are cute, fun and sure to be loved by all!
Get the Snow Leopard and Cheetah pattern here.
25. Mia the Cat Crochet Cat Pattern by Cutie Me Store
Mia is a cheerful and friendly little amigurumi kitty that will bring a smile to your face.
Get the Mia the Cat crochet pattern here.
26. Julius the Happy Chef Crochet Cat Pattern by Knit A miracle
Julius wants to come over and help you in the kitchen because he loves to cook! But, before he can help, you’ll have to get out your crochet hook and yarn and bring him to life!
Get the Julius the Happy Chef Pattern here.
27. Sleepy Crochet Cat Pattern by Amigurumi By Guzel
This sleepy cat in a pastel pink dress is adorable and looks so sweet and peaceful. She would make a welcome gift for any cat lover!
Get the Sleepy Crochet Cat pattern here.
28. Doorstop Free Crochet Cat Pattern by Annaboo’s House
Whether you use this adorable crochet cat as a doorstop or just to set out and be cute, she works up quick and easy!
Get the crochet cat pattern here.
29. Halloween Pumpkin Crochet Cat Pattern by Magic filament
This kitty looks so adorable with her purple hat and sitting in a pumpkin! While she is perfect for Halloween, she would be perfect sitting out year around just for the smiles she will bring!
Get the Pumpkin Crochet Cat Pattern here.
30. My Little Kitty Crochet Cat Pattern by My Krissie Dolls
Get the My Little Kitty pattern here.
31. Snuggly Crochet Amigurumi Cat Pattern by Ami Amore
This pattern by AmiAmore is really four patterns in one! By changing up the colors, you can create your choice of crochet cat. Check out her Instagram.
Get the Snuggly Crochet Cat Pattern here.
32. Masya Crochet Cat Pattern by Crochet by Natalia
Something about this kitten just speaks to you. One look at those eyes and you’re taken in by her. Add to that her beautiful fur, and Masya just has to be crocheted and added to yours or any cat lovers collection.
Get the Masya Crochet Cat Pattern here.
33. Plush Couple Crochet Cat Pattern by Snacksies Handicraft
He with his top hat and she with her bouquet of flowers make the most adorable crochet cat couple ever, don’t you think?
Get the Plush Couple Crochet Pattern here.
34. Laid-back Crochet Cat Pattern by Crochet Parfait
For a different take on crocheted felines, check out the hilarious laid-back cat by Crochet Parfait.
Get the crochet cat pattern here.
35. Sleeping Amigurumi Cat Pattern by Hugles
Talk about cute! This Sleeping Crochet Amigurumi Cat is surely one to add to your collection!
Get the Sleeping Crochet Cat Pattern here.
36. Fisherman Crochet Cat Pattern by Pattern Toy by Sandy
Cats like fish and this cat fishes for himself! Just look at those fish hanging on his pole!
Get the Fisherman Crochet Cat Pattern here.
37. Tom the Crochet Cat Pattern by Chiqui Pork
Tom the Cat has sad, soulful eyes that ask for hugs and cuddles. With big ears, a pink nose and pink toes, he is a delight.
Get the Tom the Crochet Cat Pattern here.
Did you find your perfect cuddly crochet cat pattern?
There are so many adorable, soft, fuzzy, and plush cats here that I can’t wait to start working on one!
We hope you’ve enjoyed our list of crochet cat patterns. Check out some more awesome amigurumi patterns.
We know you can’t get enough of cat crochet patterns so be sure to check our list of crochet cat toys, cat hats, and cat bed patterns.
Find a adorable crochet dog pattern to chase your amigurumi cat around.
Post on our Facebook page your complete crochet cat patterns!