Crochet Rose Wreath With Bunny
Crochet rose wreath with bunny is divine. Check out this pretty crochet wreath! Spring is in the air and preparations are underway for Easter.
So it’s time to change up your home decor with this glorious crochet wreath for your front door. The crochet pattern is free, so you just need to grab a few basic supplies.
Your hook and some leftover yarns and you’ll soon be the envy of your neighbors with your custom and unique crochet wreath.
This combo of bunnies, pom-poms and flowers with a few added embellishments against a black and white background – really eye-catching!
Crochet Rose Wreath With Bunny Materials:
- Worsted weight yarn (we recommend Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice in Black, White, Sky Blue, Pink, Dusty Purple, Rose Shocking, and Red Heart Soft in Guacamole)
- Size H 5mm crochet hook
- 16 inch styrofoam wreath
- Hot glue gun
- Mini chalkboard & chalk/chalk marker
- 2″ wooden letters (H, O, & P)
- Small amount of cardboard
- 1″ pom pom maker (optional)
- Tapestry needle
- See the boxes below for where you can buy your supplies