Crochet Loafer Pattern For Men
Crochet loafers are so soft and cuddly, we love wearing them around the house on those cold mornings. They also make a great present to a special man in your life. Try crocheting a pair of loafers yourself to gift to someone, they will love you even more for it. This pattern has been specially designed for men. So the sizes are customized to them in men’s US 6-15. However if you need to make a larger or smaller size, the pattern will explain how to do that as well.
This pattern is crocheted using DK or light worsted weight yarn in 2 colors of your own choice. And a crochet hook size f (3.75 mm).
The pattern also call for 2 buttons and a needle and thread.
- Chain stitch – Learn chain stitch here.
- Slip stitch – Slip stitch guide.
- Single crochet – Tutorial on single crochet.
- Half double crochet – Guide on how to half double crochet.
- Double crochet – Check out our double crochet tutorial.
- Front post half double crochet – Learn this stitch here.
- Back post half double crochet – Guide on BPHdc.
Pattern is written in standard American terms.