Nothing says ready for the festive holidays like a Crochet Elf Hat! These hats will make the perfect addition to all of the holiday parties you will be attending. Plus the perfect prop for you and your families Christmas photos! Here are 15 cute and unique Elf Hat Crochet patterns that we have gathered for you to choose from. These patterns come with different sizes for each member of your family. Happy Holiday and Happy Crocheting!
1. Crochet Pattern Christmas Elf Hat With Bells by Bezzy Moms CreationsThis cute elf hat is perfect for the Christmas photo session. The size of this pattern is for newborns up to 12 months old.
2. Elf Hat Crochet Pattern by Crochet Spot PatternsThis pattern only needs an easy crochet skill level to finish and comes with different sizes from baby to adult. This Elf Hat Crochet with ears is perfect to make you as elf-like as possible.
3. Crochet Elf Hat Pattern by Repeat Crafter MeThis elf hat pattern is perfect for all members of the family. This hat works in DC rounds so you can easily change colors to make stripes. Get this Repeat Crafter Me’s Pattern here
4. Free Crochet Elf Hat Pattern With Ears by Make And Do CrewThis pattern comes in size newborn baby through adult, perfect for all. This has little pointy ears too, making your hat cuter. Get this Make And Do Crew’s Pattern here
5. Crochet Christmas Elf Hat Pattern Long Tail by Heartspun by WendyYou can make 5 different sizes from this pattern and only needs an easy skill level to complete. The instructions of this pattern are in the English Language that is easy to understand.
6. Emma-Noel Elf Crochet Hat Pattern by CoCo Crochet LeeThis adorable Emma-Noel Elf hat is your perfect holiday gear. Add more detail by putting a bell or a Christmas ball to it.
7. Pointy Elf Hat Crochet Pattern by Stitches NWAll sizes from child to adult are included in this pattern. This hat is quick to make that is done in half double crochet.
8. Tiny Crocheted Elf Hat Pattern by Lost SentimentsThis little elf hat pattern is fast and easy to make. You can attach this adorable hat in your head accessories like a headband, hairclip, and ribbon. Check Lost Sentiments for more amazing patterns!
9. Crochet Long Tail Elf Hat Pattern by Cherlynne HandmadeThis hat is great for photography prop this holiday. You must know how to read a pattern for this elf hat to be completed.
10. Elf Hat Free Crochet Pattern by Pattern ParadiseThis pattern suits everyone as it comes in baby to adult sizes. An easy crochet skill level is needed to finish this project. Get this Pattern by Pattern Paradise here
11. Elf Ears Crochet Hat Pattern by LizzzieeThis pattern can make an elf hat for all ages. An easy to follow pattern that is great for beginners.
12. Swirly Peppermint Elf Hat Crochet Pattern by O Mad FruitThis pattern includes instructions for all sizes. This is written in the English Language and has a lot of pictures to help make this pattern easier to follow.
13. Elf Crochet Hat Pattern by Hooked Handmade HappyThis pattern is great for beginners as it only needs an easy crochet skill level to finish it. You can use any colors, making this hat appropriate for any day use.
14. Elf Hat Crochet Pattern With Long Tail by Jenni DesignThis comes in all sizes and a super simple pattern that can be finished by a beginner. You can also continue increasing to obtain the size you wish your elf hat to be. Get this Hat Pattern by Jenni Design here
15. Crochet Elf Hat Pattern For The Entire Family by B. HookedThis elf hat crochet pattern is really going to top off your Christmas this year. I think you are going to have so much fun making elf hats for your family this year! If you fancy a little change from the traditional Santa red hats, then these fun elf hats could be just what you need to bring some festive fun to your holidays. The free crochet pattern is available in 6 different sizes from newborn to adult. Have you ever seen elf hats this cute and adorable? Your family will be the talk of all the Christmas parties when you rock up all wearing these elf hats. The colors can be mixed and matched to suit the different members of your family. Certain hats can be worn for certain task from cooking or decorating to cleaning up. Bring the whole family in as a tight unit this Christmas, for your best year yet. The entire hat portion of this pattern is worked in the back loops only (blo). This creates a ridged texture throughout the hat. Please note that you will always work in the back loops only for this pattern. There is a beginner-friendly video tutorial available for you to view if you are just learning to crochet or are unsure of reading crochet patterns. If you are an intermediate or advanced level crocheter you will probably not need to view the video tutorial. Chances are, you are into adorable kids’ holiday-wear. If so, this crochet elf hat pattern should be at the very top off your Christmas crocheting plans this year. Not only are you going to have so much fun creating crochet elf hats for your family but they will also look good and spread the good cheer. You might fancy a change from the age-old Santa red hats that are in my opinion becoming a bit overrated. The next hottest festive season accessory has got to be these fun crochet elf hats that could just be the ingredient your household is missing in order to bring some festive fun to your Christmas holidays. The free crochet elf hat pattern is available in six different sizes ranging from a newborn to an adult. Crochet elf hats have never looked this cute and adorable. For a change, you get to dress up your family in Santa’s little helper’s hats. With these crochet elf hats, your family will be the talk of your neighborhood and all the Christmas parties you will attend while rocking these elf hats. The colors used to crochet the crochet elf hats can be mixed and matched to suit the tastes of different individuals in your family. As far as versatility goes, crochet elf hats can be worn for different purposes such as decorative, cooking and other household chores such as cleaning up. This Christmas, bring together the whole family like a tight unit using crochet elf hat. It can turn out to be your best year yet. The entire hat portion of the elf pattern is worked on using back loops only. Using back loops exclusively gives the crochet elf hat a ridged texture throughout its surface. Please note that you will always work in the back loops only for this pattern. There are numerous video tutorials available for amateur knitters and individuals who are just learning to crochet or people who are inexperienced at reading crochet patterns. Advanced level or intermediate level crocheters probably do not require video tutorial aides or other instructional material to put together a crochet elf hat.
Crochet Elf Hat Materials
- Newborn baby Size: approximately 45 yards.
- Baby Size: approximately 50 yards.
- Toddler Size: approx. 55 yards.
- Child Size: approx. 64 yards.
- Small Teenager or Adult Size: approximately 70 yards.
- Large adult Size: approximately 74 yards.
Crochet Elf Hat Sizes
- Newborn baby: Circumference should be 12 inches by 22 inches Length.
- Baby: Circumference should be 13 inches by 23 inches in Length.
- Toddler: Circumference is 14.5 inches by 25.5 inches Length.
- Child: Circumference 17 inches by 27 inches in Length.
- Teen/Adult Small: Circumference 18 inches by 28 inches in Length.
- Adult: The circumference should be 21 inches by 29 inches in Length.