Nothing says ready for the festive holidays like a Crochet Elf Hat! These hats will make the perfect addition to all of the holiday parties you will be attending. Plus the perfect prop for you and your families Christmas photos!
Here are 15 cute and unique Elf Hat Crochet patterns that we have gathered for you to choose from. These patterns come with different sizes for each member of your family. Happy Holiday and Happy Crocheting!
1. Crochet Pattern Christmas Elf Hat With Bells by Bezzy Moms Creations
This cute elf hat is perfect for the Christmas photo session. The size of this pattern is for newborns up to 12 months old.
2. Elf Hat Crochet Pattern by Crochet Spot Patterns
This pattern only needs an easy crochet skill level to finish and comes with different sizes from baby to adult. This Elf Hat Crochet with ears is perfect to make you as elf-like as possible.
3. Crochet Elf Hat Pattern by Repeat Crafter Me
This elf hat pattern is perfect for all members of the family. This hat works in DC rounds so you can easily change colors to make stripes.
Get this Repeat Crafter Me’s Pattern here
4. Free Crochet Elf Hat Pattern With Ears by Make And Do Crew
This pattern comes in size newborn baby through adult, perfect for all. This has little pointy ears too, making your hat cuter.
Get this Make And Do Crew’s Pattern here
5. Crochet Christmas Elf Hat Pattern Long Tail by Heartspun by Wendy
You can make 5 different sizes from this pattern and only needs an easy skill level to complete. The instructions of this pattern are in the English Language that is easy to understand.
6. Emma-Noel Elf Crochet Hat Pattern by CoCo Crochet Lee
This adorable Emma-Noel Elf hat is your perfect holiday gear. Add more detail by putting a bell or a Christmas ball to it.
7. Pointy Elf Hat Crochet Pattern by Stitches NW
All sizes from child to adult are included in this pattern. This hat is quick to make that is done in half double crochet.
8. Tiny Crocheted Elf Hat Pattern by Lost Sentiments
This little elf hat pattern is fast and easy to make. You can attach this adorable hat in your head accessories like a headband, hairclip, and ribbon. Check Lost Sentiments for more amazing patterns!
9. Crochet Elf Hat Pattern For The Entire Family by B. Hooked
This pattern is perfect for all members of the family. An easy level of crochet skill is needed in order to finish this project.
Get this Pattern by B. Hooked here
10. Crochet Long Tail Elf Hat Pattern by Cherlynne Handmade
This hat is great for photography prop this holiday. You must know how to read a pattern for this elf hat to be completed.
11. Elf Hat Free Crochet Pattern by Pattern Paradise
This pattern suits everyone as it comes in baby to adult sizes. An easy crochet skill level is needed to finish this project.
Get this Pattern by Pattern Paradise here
12. Elf Ears Crochet Hat Pattern by Lizzziee
This pattern can make an elf hat for all ages. An easy to follow pattern that is great for beginners.
13. Swirly Peppermint Elf Hat Crochet Pattern by O Mad Fruit
This pattern includes instructions for all sizes. This is written in the English Language and has a lot of pictures to help make this pattern easier to follow.
14. Elf Crochet Hat Pattern by Hooked Handmade Happy
This pattern is great for beginners as it only needs an easy crochet skill level to finish it. You can use any colors, making this hat appropriate for any day use.
15. Elf Hat Crochet Pattern With Long Tail by Jenni Design
This comes in all sizes and a super simple pattern that can be finished by a beginner. You can also continue increasing to obtain the size you wish your elf hat to be.
Get this Hat Pattern by Jenni Design here
Thank you for stopping by! We hope you have enjoyed browsing through this list and have picked your favorites for you and your entire family.