Koala Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
This Koala Baby Blanket will soon be your favorite little marsupial. The koala works up quickly using only one skein and some scrap yarn, which makes it a perfect baby shower gift idea. This crochet koala is the perfect combo of cute, cuddle and quick.
Our kids love these – part toy to cuddle, part comfort blanket. This one is simply adorable!
• 1 skein Patons Denim-Y yarn in “Grey Denim” or 150 yards of an alternative worsted weight yarn
Check for prices on this yarn at Amazon
• approximately 5 yards of grey fun fur
• about 20 yards of black worsted weight yarn
• approximately 10 yards of accent yarn for bow
• size G hook + size I hook (find sets of hooks here)
• tapestry needle
• a large handful of stuffing/poly-fil