Make a cute medium size zippered clutch bag with a classic print and take tapestry crochet to the next level by working more than two colors at a time. The repetitive pattern makes it easier to follow and the three contrasting colors give it a fun modern look.
You’ll make a beautiful, resistant bag, perfect for any day to celebrate love all year long.
Advanced: This design includes crochet basic stitches, a mid-level repetitive tapestry crochet pattern (alternating more than two colors at a time), easy shaping and finishing techniques.
11.4” x 6”/ 29 cm x 15 cm
STITCHES AND TECHNIQUES
• Slip stitch
• Single crochet (UK double crochet)
• Tapestry crochet (with more than 2 colors at a time)
• 3.5 mm crochet hook
• One 100 gr/ 3.52 oz (200 m/ 218 yd) skein of fine 100% cotton yarn in NAVY BLUE
• One 100 gr/ 3.52 oz (200 m/ 218 yd) skein of fine 100% cotton yarn in WATERMELON
• One 100 gr/ 3.52 oz (200 m/ 218 yd) skein of fine 100% cotton yarn in CREAM
• Yarn bowls or box with holes
• One 13.8”/ 35 cm ring pull metallic zipper
• Stitch markers in two colors