Make this free crochet lovey pattern for your favorite little marsupial. The koala works up quickly using only one skein and some scrap yarn, which makes it a perfect baby shower gift idea. This crochet koala is the perfect combo of cute, cuddle and quick.
Our kids love these – part toy to cuddle, part comfort blanket. This one is simply adorable!
• 1 skein Patons Denim-y yarn in “Grey Denim” or 150 yards of an alternative worsted weight yarn
Check for prices on this yarn at JoAnn / Fabric.com / Amazon US or check out our resources page for recommended yarn suppliers.
• approximately 5 yards of grey fun fur
• approximately 20 yards of black worsted weight yarn
• approximately 10 yards of accent yarn for bow
• size G hook + size I hook (find sets of hooks here)
• tapestry needle
• a large handful of stuffing/poly-fil